Rotary Club of Danville Launches New Website & Blog!
Welcome to the Rotary Club of Danville’s NEW website and blog! We are excited to unveil these resources to our members, visitors and community partners.
As you peruse the new website, keep an eye out for some of these useful features:
- Our Impact – This page showcases just a few of the ways the Rotary Club of Danville successfully contributes to our own community and all over the world
- Leaders and Members – These pages provide access to the latest list of leaders and members of the club, including contact email addresses. These pages are automatically updated from DACdb, our membership database.
- Committees – This page provides an overview of all the committees in the club, an excellent resource for people considering membership and regular involvement in the Danville Rotary.
- Membership – Interested in learning more about membership? Information and a new online membership form are now available online.
- Calendar – The online calendar is automatically updated from the DACdb database, keeping members and visitors informed of all of the latest events.
- Blog – We now have a weekly blog! Please subscribe (on the right) to receive notifications when we post a new blog. Subscribers will be the first to:
- learn about new projects and opportunities
- be notified about weekly events
- read posts from members and guests
Stay tuned for our next blog post!