North Salem State Bank Old Farm Branch meeting room
1500 E. Main St.
Danville, IN 46122
Our meetings typically last one hour and include:
- Lunch buffet available at 11:45 a.m. provided by the Mayberry Café
- Song, Pledge of Allegiance and prayer
- Welcome from the president
- Happy/Sad Dollar collection for Club Events
- 50/50 raffle drawing for scholarship fund
- Guest speaker
- Recitation of Four-Way Test
If you’re considering a Rotary membership, we encourage you to visit a weekly meeting for FREE as our guest. It’s a wonderful way to make new connections and see how the meetings work. Please join us!
Make-up meeting opportunities for members
Are you unable to attend Danville Rotary Club’s weekly Thursday meeting? Here are local make-up opportunities available to you:
- Danville Board Meeting – Second Thursday of the month | Hendricks County 4-H Fairgrounds & Conference Complex Board Room | 7:30 a.m.
- Avon Rotary Club – Tuesdays| Town Hall | 7 a.m.
- Brownsburg Rotary Club – Thursdays | Dawson’s Too | Noon
- Plainfield Rotary Club – Wednesdays | Chicago Pizza | Noon